Delivery within Australia
Delivery within Australia is provided by Australia Post.
Richmond Records will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing lost items but cannot be responsible for items lost once they have left Richmond Record’s premises.
All Australian orders must include a daytime delivery address and contact details.
Delivery outside Australia
- Delivery of orders outside Australia is provided by Australia Post and no tracking or insurance is provided unless the purchaser selects an Australia Post delivery method that offers tracking and insurance. This tracking and insurance will only apply for when the package is in the hands of Australia Post, ie: when the package is in Australia. Once the package enters another country and another postal service the tracking and insurance is dependent on the postal service that the package has entered.
- Delivery Costs vary according to the size of the order, the items ordered and the method of delivery. A final delivery cost will be determined and e-mailed to the purchaser once the order has been processed and evaluated for delivery costs.
- The delivery of orders outside Australia is reliant on overseas postal services. Delivery time frames vary according to method of delivery, country of destination and destination postal services. However, the purchaser should allow a minimum of 15 business days from the time the goods are dispatched to receive the items.
- Richmond Records (@richmondrecords.com.au) will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing misdirected items but cannot be responsible for items lost by overseas postal services.
- Overseas purchases will be exempt from Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) but the purchaser should be aware that there may be customs charges and/or local taxes in the country of destination. We strongly recommend that anyone outside Australia who is purchasing products from Richmond Records check with their local authorities to determine applicable charges. Any additional costs are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Richmond Records will provide a credit or exchange for products in original sale condition on presentation of the original Richmond Records sales receipt. Faulty items can be exchanged or replaced only. A refund will only be given if the product is not what you purchased or if the item is faulty and cannot be replaced
Delivery and handling charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
No returns are to be sent without contacting Richmond Records first.
Once agreement to return an item is given by Richmond Records, all returns are to be sent to:
161 Windsor St
Richmond NSW 2753
Richmond Records encourages customers to provide positive and/or negative feedback and attends to all complaints promptly.
Please send all feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org