Terms & Conditions
The Richmond Records website (www.richmondrecords.com.au) is owned and operated by Doc Hickory Pty Ltd (trading as and herein referred to as Richmond Records).
Doc Hickory (trading as Richmond Records) is an Australian Business located at:
161 Windsor Street, Richmond NSW 2753.
ABN 83 633 735 234
Doc Hickory (trading as Richmond Records) complies with the various fair trading and privacy laws of Australia including Trade Practices Act 1974 and Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 (amendments 2000).
Use of the Richmond Records website is subject to these terms and conditions.
All Richmond Records online content is subject to and protected by the copyright laws of the Commonwealth of Australia. This includes images, graphics and pages. All rights are reserved.
When using the Richmond Records website you agree:
- That you may only use the Richmond Records content for information purposes only.
- That you may save a copy or print a copy of the content for your personal use only or to share with other potential or existing Richmond Records users in a non-commercial manner.
- That you may not modify any content found on the Richmond Records website without the express permission of Richmond Records.
- That you must include any copyright notice in any copy that you make.
Products for Sale
Products for sale on www.richmondrecords.com.au are subject to the following:
- All product information and prices are correct at the time of online publication.
- Prices and information are subject to change without notice.
- All prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- All prices do not include delivery costs unless otherwise stated.
- Online pricing and offers may differ from those available in our store at 161 Windsor St, Richmond NSW 2753
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and will be sold in Australian Dollars. Any Rate of Exchange differential and/or any additional fees and charges by institutions and/or parties other than Richmond Records (including customs and local taxes in the destination country) will be the sole responsibility of the purchaser. We strongly recommend that anyone outside Australia who is purchasing products from Richmond Records check with their local authorities to determine applicable charges.
- Occasionally unexpected demand or supply problems may result in an item not being available. In these cases Richmond Records reserves the right to determine whether the offer will be extended or cancelled where items are not available for whatever reason.
- Richmond Records reserves the right to correct any publishing errors.
Richmond Records accepts cancellation of items ordered up until the item is dispatched with the following exception:
- Where an item has been specifically ordered for a customer at the customer’s request. In these cases Richmond Records will be the sole arbitrator as to whether the item can be cancelled and what costs the customer will incur for any cancellation of an item ordered specifically for that customer.
Delivery within Australia
- Delivery within Australia is provided by Australia Post.
- Richmond Records will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing lost items but cannot be responsible for items lost once they have left Richmond Record’s premises.
- All Australian orders must include a daytime delivery address and contact details.
Delivery outside Australia
- Delivery of orders outside Australia is provided by Australia Post and no tracking or insurance is provided unless the purchaser selects an Australia Post delivery method that offers tracking and insurance. This tracking and insurance will only apply for when the package is in the hands of Australia Post, ie: when the package is in Australia. Once the package enters another country and another postal service the tracking and insurance is dependent on the postal service that the package has entered.
- Delivery Costs vary according to the size of the order, the items ordered and the method of delivery. A final delivery cost will be determined and e-mailed to the purchaser once the order has been processed and evaluated for delivery costs.
- The delivery of orders outside Australia is reliant on overseas postal services. Delivery time frames vary according to method of delivery, country of destination and destination postal services. However, the purchaser should allow a minimum of 15 business days from the time the goods are dispatched to receive the items.
- Richmond Records (@richmondrecords.com.au) will provide as much assistance as possible in tracing misdirected items but cannot be responsible for items lost by overseas postal services.
- Overseas purchases will be exempt from Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) but the purchaser should be aware that there may be customs charges and/or local taxes in the country of destination. We strongly recommend that anyone outside Australia who is purchasing products from Richmond Records check with their local authorities to determine applicable charges. Any additional costs are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Richmond Records will provide a credit or exchange for products in original sale condition on presentation of the original Richmond Records sales receipt. Faulty items can be exchanged or replaced only. A refund will only be given if the product is not what you purchased or if the item is faulty and cannot be replaced.
- Delivery and handling charges are not refundable unless as a result of our error.
- No returns are to be sent without contacting Richmond Records first.
Once agreement to return an item is given by Richmond Records, all returns are to be sent to:
161 Windsor St
Richmond NSW 2753
- Gift Vouchers are able to be purchased and redeemed online and/or at Richmond Records, 161 Windsor St, Richmond NSW 2753.
- Gift Vouchers DO NOT expire and can be redeemed whenever.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used for any other purpose than to redeem products and services to the value of the voucher at Richmond Records. Any purchases where the value exceeds the value of the Gift Voucher, the difference must be paid using another Richmond Records accepted method of payment. Where the value of the purchase is less than the value of the Gift Voucher the purchase value will be deducted from the value of the Gift Voucher. Any unused balance will not be credited or refunded. It is the responsibility of the Gift Voucher owner to redeem the full value of the Gift Voucher within the validity time frame.
- Gift Vouchers have no monetary value and can only be used to purchase goods and services from Richmond Records. Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers will not be replaced. If your Gift Voucher has been stolen please contact Richmond Records on 02 4578 1251 or firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Richmond Records encourages customers to provide positive and/or negative feedback and attends to all complaints promptly.
Please send all feedback to: email@example.com